Working in a team looking after regions across the UK you will be responsible for fixed assets. We're looking for someone who is organised, quick to learn and able to take ownership. You will manage your own workload and have the opportunity to identifying ways to increase efficiency's and improving processes.
You will be supported in your role from the wider finance team who are friendly and open to help whilst working towards your CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Managing fixed assets - Processing financial Entries
- Post additions, adjustments and transfers
- Calculate and review accruals and prepayments
- Complete depreciation reporting
- Review project completions and capitalise assets.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with audit
- Consolidating commentary
- Investigating financial queries
- Liaising with finance business partners to ensure information is accurate.
is this role right for you?
- Salary up to £37k per annum + Study Support
- Open plan offices
- 40 hours per week
To apply for the Fixed Asset Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.