£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Financial Reporting Manager - 45 - 55k + Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International organisation who are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the business. The organisation has grown over the past few years and has a finance function that consists of close to 100 individuals, which can offer a range of internal progression opportunities in their UK head office.
The Financial Reporting Manager role will have a specific focus on a region and own the reporting requirements for their area. The role will require a Qualified Accountant who can build relationships across the business and has a keen interest in improving processes and wants to progress into a senior role within a PLC. Line management experience is also on offer and ambitious candidates will be offered progressing into FP&A & Commercial finance teams.
The role would suit an individual who is ACCA orACA Qualified and an understanding of working in a fast paced PLC environment or knowledge of US Gaap or SOX through audit clients.
Package on offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday
- 10% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that group accounting policies are followed;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register and control of the capital expenditure process ensuring adherence to Group policies;
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations;
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders via Group reporting tools for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to;
- Review of other Group reporting requirements, for example, quarterly fixed assets returns and other balance sheet information requested