Gleeson are supporting a FTSE listed organisation with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant to support the business with Financial reporting.
The purpose of the role is to support the business with the provision of accurate and relevant financial information to enable effective decision making. As part of this support, the team will ensure that all statutory and regulatory reporting is delivered within the required deadlines and that a robust control environment is maintained to ensure the reporting is accurate.
The Financial Accountant in Warwick will include:
- Pro-actively supporting the business and contributing to delivery of Group objectives while delivering accurate, timely, relevant information and appropriate interpretation.
- Preparation of all Regulatory Reporting returns ensuring compliance with regulatory updates.
- Completion of all reconciliations and controls supporting regulatory Reporting Returns.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reporting.
- Updating and maintaining finance process, procedures & policy documentation and systems process flows for all regulatory reporting.
- Monthly Group consolidation reporting & reconciliation and preparation of Group and subsidiary statutory accounts at year end and half year.
- Liaising with the Technical accounting team to keep up to date with financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Contribute to internal/external audit processes.
Is the Financial Accountant in Warwick role right for me?
We are looking for somebody that is looking to develop within a large organisation and is keen to use their experience gained within practice, in industry with a FTSE listed organisation that has a reputation for progressing individuals that can demonstrate a hard work ethic and the ability to use their own initiative.
Any applicants will need to be Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a wealth of experience in practice or in a technical role in Industry. This role is technically focused, and it is essential anybody applying for the position is willing to build relationships across the business and is not afraid to challenge the status quo, with an aim of supporting change and pushing through best practice. Within 12 months in this position it is highly likely that Internal opportunities will be presented to high performers.
Financial Accountant Package:
- £43,000 - 48,000
- 25 days holiday
- 5% Bonus
- Flexible working hours