Up to £60000.00 per annum + benefits & hybrid-working
15 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in search of a Financial Reporting Manager. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region.
They are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join team based in Solihull, UK. As the Financial Reporting Manager you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial operations of our company, driving strategic financial planning, and ensuring the organisation's financial health.
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely financial reports, statements, and disclosures in compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Coordinate and manage the month-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring adherence to deadlines.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, anomalies, and potential areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including senior management and department heads.
- Stay up to date with changes in accounting standards and regulations, and ensure compliance within the organization.
- Identify opportunities to streamline financial reporting processes and implement efficiency improvements.
- Lead and mentor a team of financial reporting professionals, providing guidance and support.
- Responsible for Fixed Asset accounting and reporting and Capex forecasting
- Ensuring seamless production of the Statutory Accounts through strong accounting controls and robust account mapping
- Maintain and develop Risk Control Framework
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent) preferred.
- Proven experience as a Financial Reporting Manager or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting standards (IFRS/US GAAP), and relevant regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Proficiency in financial reporting software and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £60,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this Financial Reporting Manager role sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!