£60000 - £65000 per annum + 15% Bonus, DM Pension
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a highly successful energy sector service provider as they undergo significant growth that has created several new positions to add real value, resource and infrastructure to the business.
This exciting and successful business requires a qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) Financial Reporting Manager to manage a small team producing end to end Financial Reporting processes including the preparation of accounts, returns and other internal and external financial reporting, ensuring operational efficiency and compliance with internal and external controls.
The role will be based in Warwickshire but there will be continued flexibility to work from home two or three days a week.
- Lead on the production of the annual statutory accounts ensuring that they are ready for and pass external audit review. This will involve liaising with key stakeholders within the wider business and corroborating evidence.
- Lead on the preparation and submission of regulatory, statutory and contractual data returns and contribute to reporting to external parties where required
- Responsible for delivering the quarterly and annual budget cycle, including the administration and evolution of the budgeting tool, setting and agreeing assumptions and ensuring all outputs are delivered and reviewed in accordance with reporting timetables.
- Provide technical expertise and training to the wider finance team and the business on key changes on accounting standards and their potential impact on the
- Working with the treasury operations team to manage system enhancements, maximising leverage, and efficiency from the system capabilities. Ensuring continuous improvement on business process and flexibility to meet changing demands from stakeholders. Manage such ad hoc projects as required to leverage the TM system development and reporting tools and processes.
- Oversight of analysis and verification for treasury information and disclosures as required for interim & final results and for UK regulatory returns.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- ACA/ACCA/ACMA Qualified
- Sound and up to date knowledge of accounting & reporting pronouncements
- Proven experience in transaction and close process management
- Proactively maintaining continued professional development under relevant accountancy body or other recognised professional development
- Clear understanding of governance risk and control
- Ability to lead performance through accountability