£75000 - £85000 per annum + FTC + Benefits + 10% bonus
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a forward thinking and innovative IT business based Bromsgrove to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager on a 15 month maternity cover. As the Financial Reporting Manager you will be the internal advisor on UK GAAP compliance, tax/VAT and cash flow for the business. As well as this you will also be the key contact between all external stakeholders.
The role will report directly to the CFO and will also have significant exposure to the Senior Management Team. The role is flexible in terms of home based working, they would ideally like someone who is available to come into the offices 2 days a week.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager include:
- To oversee the monthly and statutory financial reporting for the business and ensure they comply with FRS.
- Review quarterly VAT returns and provide technical guidance
- Manage group external audits including year round support on how to improve processes
- Be the key owner of relationships with external stakeholders
- Review the groups weekly cash flow
- Technical accounting lead for all new accounting standard and governing UKGAAP.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Have at least 5 year's experience of working in similar accounting roles.
- Strong technical accountant with extensive UK GAAP FRS 102 and tax knowledge
- Experience with preparing statutory accounts and VAT returns
If this role interests you please apply.