Financial Reporting Manager - Coventry - 65 - 75k + Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with an FMCG business in Birmingham who are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to support their continued growth and develop the groups policies and procedures, and oversee group reporting.
This business has grown year on year and are continuously looking for opportunities to add additional businesses to the group. The environment is fast paced and ever changing which will suit an Accountant who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty, is comfortable engaging with Directors on a daily basis, with strong work ethic and an eagerness to progress.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) who enjoys a technical role and has experience of consolidations.
The Financial Reporting Manager leads a small team and will work closely with the leadership team. The Group FD is available to provide support as and when required. Some of the day to will also include:
- Preparation of IFRS accounting papers at each year end
- Exercising tight control over the group's year end audit process ensure it runs efficiently and in line with agreed timetables
- Developing the group's reporting software to efficiently streamline the monthly and annual reporting process in all territories
- Consolidating all group monthly management accounts and challenging results where necessary
- Reporting monthly consolidated results to external stakeholders, including shareholders and the banking syndicate
The right person for the Financial Reporting Manager in Coventry will be:
An ACA or ACCA Qualification will be essential for this role combined with experience in practice (top 10) and a knowledge of consolidations and IFRS accounting standard - This is a standalone role which will need someone who is confident at this level but also possess a "no job is too small" attitude.
In return the business can offer experience that will progress this individual into a leadership role in the future. The management team have high expectations, and in return will offer continuous progression opportunities across the group. The business is growing and needs an Accountant who can grow with them - can add value in not only their day job but is willing to go above and beyond to support the wider team.
Financial Reporting Manager in Coventry Package
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 Days Holiday