£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager - Bicester - 60 - 75k + Bonus
I am working with an international manufacturing organisation in Bicester who are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the business and support their continued global growth and support with PLC reporting and leading the preparation of the statutory accounts.
This business has is going through an exciting period of change which will see a number of new products brought to market and a wealth of new investment to ensure their continued success.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with an interest in a technical role and previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
The Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities include:
- Preparation of IFRS accounting papers at each year-end
- Exercising tight control over the group's year-end audit process ensure it runs efficiently and in line with agreed timetables
- Preparation of the group's external financial reports on an annual, half-yearly, and quarterly basis for all UK statutory entities including preparation of the financial statements in the plc Annual Report & Accounts.
- Consolidating all territories monthly management accounts and challenging territories results where necessary
- Reporting monthly consolidated results to external stakeholders, including shareholders and the banking syndicate
- Management of two direct reports and four indirect reports, covering the nominal ledger, sales ledger, and credit control functions.
- Monthly consolidation of the group's worldwide results.
- Group tax compliance and strategy, in conjunction with advisors
The right person for the Financial Reporting Manager will be:
An ACA or ACCA Qualification will be essential for this role and knowledge of consolidations and IFRS accounting standards - Managerial experience would be an advantage but not essential.
In return, the business can offer an experience that will progress this individual into a Financial Controller position in the future. The management team has high expectations in terms of quality of work, however, have an autonomous and flexible approach to leading the team. The business has a large finance team which will present opportunities to move into FP&A or commercial finance in the future.
Financial Reporting Manager in Bicester Package:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 Days Holiday