Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus
8 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager - Birmingham - 55 - 65k & 10% Bonus
I am working with an International business who due to expansion are now looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the team. Due to the nature of the role, it will require an individual who has strong technical knowledge and is confident leading a large team to ensure the statutory accounts and financial reporting is accurate.
The business are in a period of transition and need hungry individuals who are eager to drive change and looking for a challenging role. As the Financial Reporting Manager the purpose will be to support the Leadership team in the areas of statutory reporting, balance sheet reviews, reporting to shareholders. They have seen a slight dip in revenue due to Covid, however, have already seen a return to normality and are confident that they can offer a secure position to anybody new.
The role reports into the Finance Director who is looking for an ambitious Accountant who can lead a team and is eager to develop their career further. The working environment is fast paced and anybody joining will need to be prepared for the odd late night or two, but will also build a wealth of key achievements which will support the step up into a Financial Controller position in the future.
Applicants will need to be ACA or ACCA Qualified with demonstrable experience gained in a similar role and experience developing teams.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that group accounting policies are followed;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register and control of the capital expenditure process ensuring adherence to Group policies;
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations;
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Assisting with Tax returns and tax submissions.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders via Group reporting tools for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group
- Review of other Group reporting requirements, for example, and quarterly fixed assets returns.
Financial Reporting Manager package:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 10% Bonus
- Flexi working
- 25 day holiday
- Free Parking