£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, PHC, pension
about 1 month ago
A highly successful, innovative and exceptionally fast-growing corporate services business is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager, to be based at their Head Office based near Alcester, Warwickshire.
The business is growing from strength to strength, and to accommodate this expansion, the Financial Reporting Manager will join their small yet highly efficient finance team, bringing with them a wealth of technical knowledge, and being responsible for the internal and external reporting for the Group.
If you are wanting to be part of a truly exceptional company, brimming with talent, and literally doubling in turnover, then this really is an opportunity you cannot miss!
As Financial Reporting Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of the PLC Board packs.
- Ownership of the monthly Management Accounts reporting process, at both a consolidated and individual entity level.
- Management Information (MI) reporting.
- Production of the annual consolidated financial statements and subsidiary company statutory accounts.
- Annual tax computations and returns.
- Interim results report production.
- Co-ordinating the Year End audit, and being the main point of contact for external parties.
- Ensuring financial controls are in place and adhered to, maintaining accounting policies and compliance (IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102).
- Continuous improvement and streamlining of procedures and processes.
- Manage and develop financial models (budgeting and forecasting).
- Ad hoc project work.
Who we seek:
A Practice trained, fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ICAEW, ICAS, CA, ACCA) with financial auditing experience, and strong technical and financial reporting knowledge. We can consider candidates straight from Practice, or those with additional Industry experience would be very highly regarded.
In person, we are looking for a diligent, conscientious professional, with a strong work ethic, committed to meeting deadlines and with exceptional attention to detail. As you will be part of a small highly competent finance team, we seek a team-player with a positive approach, someone trustworthy and confidential, who can also work on their own initiative.
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will also need to be adept at building strong professional relationships across the business both internally and externally, representing the business at the highest levels, therefore we require someone who is confident and conscientious.
The package on offer for the Financial Reporting Manager based in Alcester, Warwickshire, is a base salary of up to £60,000 (dependant on experience), plus good bonus potential (based on company and individual performance), private health care, and contributory pension. There is also free parking, and other benefits that will financially enhance your overall package.
If you are interested in hearing more about the business and the Financial Reporting Manager role, please apply with your most recent CV, or get in touch directly for further information.
This role is based Alcester, Warwickshire, which is easily commutable from Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa - Warwickshire; Studley, Redditch, Bromsgrove (Worcestershire); Solihull (West Midlands) and South Birmingham.