Gleeson recruitment are currently recruiting on an exclusive basis with a fantastic manufacturing business based in Coleshill who are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager role. If you are a qualified accountant (ACA) from a big4/top10 firm interested in a move into industry this role is the perfect first step.
Key Duties:Financial Reporting Manager:Coleshill
- Prepare month end and annual financial reporting to Group in accordance with Group reporting deadlines and procedures.
- Oversight, coordination, and preparation of all statutory and regulatory submissions including, but not limited to, statutory financial statements, tax computations and returns, and VAT submissions for European entities.
- Perform controlling activities for the UK costs, ensuring costs are correctly recharged to/from other locations and understanding cost drivers at a cost-centre level.
- Manage processing of corporate general ledger transactions.
- Ensure complete balance sheet control and have a fully supported balance sheet for all UK corporate entities.
- Review European group balance sheet and income statement results and provide explanations for significant movements based on Group thresholds.
- Control and manage account reconciliations working with the plant and direct reports to ensure timely submissions are made and reviewed.
- Manage the monthly journals process
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust accounting systems & processes to ensure the integrity of day to day accounting.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets for assigned ledgers.
- Implementing real demonstrable change in terms of processes.
- Maintain the integrity of internal and external reporting to align to changing business needs
- Assist with the completion of special projects, including system implementation workstreams, and prepare information and analysis for ad-hoc requests as needed
- Management and leadership of the finance team and action departmental issues as appropriate
- Effectively manage direct reports to ensure the performance, engagement and development of each member of the team
- Audit management and liaison with internal and external auditors throughout the year.
Qualifications:Financial Reporting Manager:Coleshill
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) in Big4 or Top 10 Firm
- Experience of Auditing large group functions
- Strong communication and commercial acumen
If you are looking for a move into industry from the profession this really is the perfect first move. A gold standard industry recognised employer that will offer you high levels of exposure and a real chance to make an impact. These kind of roles are rare in the midlands market. For more information please do get in touch