£55000.00 - £57000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnered with an industry leading, tech service business who are seeking a Financial Reporting and Controls Manager. This role will report into the Head of Reporting and Controls. You will be responsible for financial accounts reporting into group along with statutory reporting requirements. The business require an ambitious, commercially-minded individual to join them and be genuinely curious about the business. As part of the role you will be responsible for the implementation of new financial accounting systems from a controls and compliance perspective.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £57k
- Hybrid & flexible working
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
As Financial Reporting and Controls Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To provide technical expertise on all financial accounting matters, providing updates as required
- Ensure seamless production of the Statutory Accounts through strong accounting controls and robust account mapping into the consolidation system
- Ensuring that all external financial reporting requirements are met
- Manage key balance sheet control accounts and ensure that the Balance Sheet reconciliations are optimised across the team
- To ensure best practice for documentation of accounting processes and controls
- Maintain and develop the Risk Control Framework
The ideal candidate for this role may have already acted as a Financial Reporting and Controls Manager previously:
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good organisation and time management skills are essential to this role
- Ability to managed multiple tasks and stakeholders during busy periods
- CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW qualified
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!