Financial Reporting Analyst - Bracknell (Hybrid working)
Are you currently working within a finance role, and studying ACCA/CIMA but keen to move into a commercially focused Financial Reporting role, where you will be supported throughout your career, and will enable you to learn from your wider Finance team? Then please do get in touch. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking, reputable, award-winning UK business. You may have a few years of recent reporting experience and keen to move into a fast-paced Reporting team... or recently graduate but with a few years of accounting experience under your belt....
Your main role will be to support the Financial Reporting team in producing and filing of the internal and external reporting to include Tax and Financial Statements and Regulatory reporting, as well as other ad-hoc internal reporting.
Reporting directly into the Head of Financial Reporting, you will also work closely with the Finance Manager in looking after various accounting and tax tasks. Full training will be given of course!
The successful Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in all General Ledger Reporting for the UK
- Assisting with the external reporting to the regulators
- Assist with the preparation and filing of the quarterly VAT returns
- Assist the Finance team with the timely filing and the production of the statutory accounts for all Group entities, ensuring no deadlines are missed
- Assist with the External Audit with regards to the day to day audit activities from
- Provide the relevant delivery of data required to fulfil the audit requests
- Assist in preparation of Corporation tax pack information for the tax consultants
- Assist in preparing of monthly and quarterly regulatory reports to the regulators
- Support the Head of Reporting in the development of financial strategies
- Assist in the supporting of accounting models when developed by the Head of Reporting, and assist in regular reviews as and when required
- To also assist in preparation of final management accounts and all tax filings
- Regular liaising with appropriate third parties and managing closure
- To undertake one-off project work in response to requests from line management and within the finance team
- Assist in Finance projects and other projects within the wider business requiring your valuable input
The successful Financial Reporting Analyst is likely to have the following profile:
- Preferably studying toward an accounting Qualification - ACCA or ACA or equivalent, combined with some recent or relevant experience preferably within a fast paced business
- Good relevant and recent knowledge of applicable IFRS's (potentially)
- Superb communication skills
- Be organized and able to prioritise with a high standard of delivery with an ability to work on a standalone basis when required
- Recent and relevant knowledge of Applicable Tax Governance, Corporation Tax and VAT
- Recent an relevant knowledge of Corporation Tax and VAT rules
Our award wining, highly reputable client, is a market leader in their field, and you will be rewarded with long-term career progression and stability, annual bonus, full study support, pension, health-care, hybrid working and other wonderful benefits. My client is currently operating fully from home, but will soon be returning to a 1-2 day a week in the office plan in 2022, so ideally you will live within a commutable distance from my client.
They offer superb modern offices, that are close to both the M3 and M4 and the main railway station is very close by too.
Please do get in touch for this superb Financial Reporting Analyst position and for a full job specification.