Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a financial services organisation in the centre of Birmingham, due to continued success of the business they are looking to recruit an additional Financial Reporting Analyst to their ever-growing team.
The successful Financial Reporting Analyst can expect a starting salary between £30,000 - £35,000 & will play a crucial part in the production of client reports and financial statements.
This organisation is offering agile working, and you will only be required in the office 2 x a week. You will be welcomed into a commercial, techy team with lots of prospects. The business has double in size over the last couple of years and they aren't slowing down any time soon!
Financial Reporting Analyst duties:
- Review and conduct analysis of financial statements and capital account movements- extracting key data from financial reports
- Liaise with other departments to gain data in required time frames to review
- Understand existing and reporting & cash flow procedures in order to correctly analyse data
- Reconciliation of client data
To be a successful Financial Reporting Analyst you will have:
- Sound understanding of double entry accounts- income and cash flow
- Strong Excel skills - pivots, sum ifs, h look ups, macros ect
- Financial reporting experience
- High attention to detail and a sense of urgency
To apply for the Financial Reporting Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.