£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + pension, bonus
about 1 month ago
A multi-site consumer business based in Lichfield is recruiting for a newly created Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join its dynamic Senior Leadership Team. A salary of £65,000 is on offer + pension and bonus. Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Manager directly supports the strategic development of the organisation and underpins commercial performance of the business.
The UK business is a household name and has a brand synonymous with quality and excellence. The UK turnover sits at circa £300 million and is part of a multi-national business which is currently experiencing high organic and acquisitive growth.
As FP&A Manager you will be responsible for driving the following:
- Building the commercial finance provision for the UK business.
- Improvements to the provision of management information and financial insight to the board.
- Lead the planning cycle covering P&L, balance sheet, cash flow & liquidity.
- Production of the annual operating plan and inter-year re-forecasts.
- Production of the long range plan which covers a three year horizon.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business model in order to analyse and influence business strategy.
- Works closely with the CFO and Exec team to develop and implement cash/liquidity stretch plans.
- Participate as a key member of the Leadership team.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the Exec including the CEO.
- Lead and continually improve the budgeting and forecasting processes including the budget, monthly forecasts and co-ordination of the strategic plan.
- Ensure that the FP&A team are a highly capable, driven finance team through training, development, support and mentoring.
- The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering financial planning and commercial support within a similar sized business in a similar role.
- Gravitas, credibility, passion and the ability to drive a high profile and complex agenda is essential, as is the ability to lead and be inspirational to others.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change and driving a performance and continuous improvement culture.
- Please click "apply", or call Jamie Carter on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.