Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus & Pension
9 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a fast-paced private equity backed B2B service business based in Coventry with the recruitment of a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Through several acquisitions and organic growth, our client is an established market leader operating nationwide with a diverse customer base across both the private and public sectors.
As a member of a small but growing FP&A team you will play a high-profile role within the UK company, reporting to the Head of FP&A with regular exposure to the CFO and CEO. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing all areas of management reporting. Working in partnership with the finance team and the wider business you will develop a suite of leading indicators and forward-looking analytics that will improve the financial and operational insight.
- Delivering the UK planning, annual budgeting, and monthly forecasting cycles to deliver value added analysis and insights.
- Lead the timely and accurate preparation of monthly flash and UK performance reporting pack for the UK Leadership Team and Group Reporting Team.
- Collate, understand and communicate clearly risks and opportunities and their impact and likelihood in support of regular business reviews and updates.
- Prepare of regular and ad-hoc analysis, reporting and presentations for the CFO, for shareholders as well as the Group Management Board.
- Develop the suite of leading indicators and forward-looking analytics driving strategic, operational and financial initiatives.
- Evolve the team's processes with technology to improve the group's data quality, insights, decisions and actions.
- Work with the business development team to develop and maintain a contract database to track and analyse sales pipeline, forward order book along with lifetime contract performance.
- Provide accurate and timely month end reporting and provision of insightful analysis of performance and variances.
- Stakeholders across the business, both financial and non-financial, to provide insight into current and future performance.
This position is best suited to a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA /ACMA) with experience of providing accurate and timely month end reporting and provision of insightful analysis of performance and variances. You will have good modelling and scenario planning expertise, able to work with a variety of data sources to produce meaningful and reliable outputs, reconciled to core financial systems.