£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Our client is a pioneering engineering client at the forefront of technical innovation.
Overview of the role
This key role, reporting to the Financial Director is a new role that has been recently created to support the growing business through deep analytical reporting and working across the organisation providing cross functional business partnering. The business anticipates continued future growth, increased funding and this role is key is building the financial infrastructure to capitalise upon and respond to these future changes.
Responsible for the delivery and development of the following areas:
- Leading the Company's annual budget cycle, including presentation of budget content to CEO, Executive Vice Chairman and members of Executive Management Team as part of budget challenge sessions; and preparation of budget presentation approved by the Board.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly programme finance reports to the Finance Director, Engineering & Operations Director, including analysis and communication of variances against budget, monthly reforecasting and presentation of programme risks and opportunities.
- Developing and implementing pipeline planning process with the Head of Procurement and presentation of output at weekly meetings with CEO and members of Executive Management Team.
- Working cross-functionally as a business partner: developing and maintaining close working relationships with Programme Management, Procurement, Engineering and Operations.
Ideally you will be a practice trained, fully qualified accountant with a passion for both FP&A, Business Partnering and reporting. 5 years PQE with post-qualified experience in industry.
Preferably you will be available for a start by Sept 22.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme