£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits & hybrid-working
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Solihull in search of a. This Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to lead the management account function of the business. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you will report into the head of the department and is responsible for the following:
- Analysis of cost related expenditure
- Develop with functional leaders KPI measures to monitor and improve operational/financial performance
- Inventory Analysis including ROI measures supporting working capital improvements and stock management initiatives
- Sales & Margin Analysis of Price, Volume and Mix
- Business partner for the monthly performance review meetings with functional leaders presenting results and challenging performance
- Development of short/medium term forecasting to aid understanding in volatile and uncertain trading patterns
- Providing a key role in time critical business acquisitions and investment opportunities
- Weekly/monthly performance analysis
- Support business & budget planning team in preparation of the annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts including providing insightful commentary to support
The ideal candidate for this Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role will be fully qualified with industry experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong ability to business partner & influence executive stakeholders.
- Experience within Excel-modelling, management accounts, costing and group-level decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy, economics or business at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £85,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert