benefits & hybrid-working
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Loughborough in search of a Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant you will report into the head of the team and is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining relations with the Opertions leaders to improve operations, reduce cost, and grow the business
- Preparing annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting, variance analysis and articulation of financial results
- Developing forecasts and execution plans, working directly with Operations and Finance Planning and analysis teams to deploy operational resources to achieve desired targets
- Driving financial statement development, period to period variance analysis, and key metrics reporting
- Site financial leadership through comprehension and articulation of financial results linked to operational cause/effect.
- Supports a financial control environment consistent with Company Finance Policy, GAAP and/or IFRS
- Support of Site Program Management financial activities including development of the Strategic Plan financial metrics, Integrated Product Team financial support, and impairment testing
The ideal candidate for this Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant role would ideally be a qualified accountant who is looking to make their second move since moving from practice:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!