Birmingham, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen to work as Financial Planning Analyst in Birmingham City Centre. Working with a business that is a leader in their field you will be working with a supportive and friendly finance team. This is a contract position for approximately four months.
As Financial Planning Analyst you can expect your duties to include but not be limited to:
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using multiple complex data sources
- Management accounts, and assisting with budget management and control
- Analysing financial information and providing reports to assist management decision making process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure robustness and accuracy of the billing system and other internal processes, identifying and implementing process improvements to streamline management information
- Support monthly close process.
- Providing financial support, including cost benefit analysis, on any major investment or expansion initiatives.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and have experience in a Financial Planning Analyst role. You will be able to start on short notice and commit to a four month contract. Experience working in a SME environment will be highly regarded.