£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are seeking a part qualified accountant, who enjoys the more commercial side to finance, to join a growing service business based in Worcester. This newly created Financial Planning Analyst role is reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller and will have ownership of the budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for the business.
Depending on experience this Financial Planning Analyst role in paying £38,000 - £40,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will deliver and maintain accurate and insightful data to the group and assist with driving strategic business changes.
Financial Planning Analyst duties:
- Business Partnering - acting as the middle link between operations and finance, to communicate budget and support business decisions
- Budgeting & Forecasting of the P&L including income statements & operational performance
- Assist with the delivery of financial planning models and analysis to key stakeholders
- Use data to deliver insights to the business, covering, cash flow, revenue, expenditure, and balance sheet
- Support with the continued improvement of modelling tools, looking at historic data, identifying trends which could impact future performance
- Develop and maintain KPI analysis across the business
- Develop new and effective ways of presenting data to improve business performance
Requirements - Financial Planning Analyst:
- Previous experience within an FP&A function
- Extensive experience in producing complex financial analysis and reports
- Commercial acumen - ability to develop and maintain relationships across the business
- A high degree of skill using Excel - up to macros
- Good knowledge of reporting (Power BI)
For more information & full brief please get in touch/ apply!
To apply for the Financial Planning Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.