Coventry, West Midlands
£43000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus
10 months ago
Gleeson Accountancy are working in partnership with this well known business in Coventry, to recruit a permanent Financial Planning Analyst. You will be part of the Business Planning team, who has accountability for overall business level planning activities including the co-ordination of forecasts, budgets and longer term operational & strategic business plans. Your main objective is to lead on providing modelling expertise and key financial support to the wider business.
You will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of the business, providing valuable insights and modelling capability to support the various short, medium and long term business objectives/initiatives, thus enabling senior stakeholders to make well informed tactical & strategic decisions. The role will also contribute to the continued development in capability and capacity of the Business Planning function.
- Creation, development and management of complex and robust financial models.
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders and work effectively with various finance & business stakeholders in supporting the financial modelling of forecasts, budgets and strategic/ad-hoc business cases.
- Providing analyses using models to highlight and quantify key risks, opportunities, sensitivities and key value levers in respect of the business plan, based on variations in the scenarios which the business may encounter.
- Develop and maintain forecast, budget and business plan models in line with best-practice guidelines to ensure accuracy, audibility and transparency of the models for internal and external parties.
- Define and agree detailed project plans with key stakeholders and then monitor progress to ensure key milestones and deadlines are met and/or expectations managed.
As an experienced Financial Modeller, you will have a range of advanced technical skills and best practice experience, specifically in the modelling of complex business/financial data and regulatory mechanisms, with Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You will have strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to validate & rationalise outcomes based on variations in the inputs or modelling assumptions, effectively interpreting and communicating complex financial data/issues to both senior finance and non-finance stakeholders.
To be successful, you will be a qualified accountant, or actively studying, and be an ambitious, driven finance specialist. In return, you will receive a salary of up to £47,000 plus annual bonus, full study package, generous pension, 25 days annual leave, free on site parking, lifestyle benefits, plus the opportunity to work in fantastic office with excellent facilities.
Please apply, or call Sophie Evans on 07812 079718 for further information. Video interviews will commence as soon as possible.