£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car + package
2 months ago
Gleeson are currently working with a market leading FMCG business to help recruit a Financial Modelling Manager. Our client's brand and reputation has stood strong for decades and as a business they offer fantastic development, career progression and ambition. This is a truly progressive organisation and as a result they are looking to appoint an experienced finance professional (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) to take on this new role and department within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ownership of the operating model for the business
- Responsible for providing commercial value to the business from data
- Own modelling for forecasting and long-term planning.
- Involved in monitoring of financial and non-financial performance indicators, in order to highlight trend and analyse variance.
- Analyse results, quantify actuals vs budgets/forecast. Ensure cost controls are in place to monitor spending vs budget.
- Reporting solutions and insight through data analytics
- Prepare weekly KPI reporting
- Business partner with Heads of departments.
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the business - drive insights to assist in business making decisions.
In terms of you…
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Previous experience in financial analysis and modelling
- Experience within FMCG highly advantageous
- An inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement
- Strong team player and efficient communicator