£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an energy industry leader in the recruitment of a Financial Modelling Manager.
The business in question is undergoing an exciting period of growth, transformation and change as it steps into a new era of ownership.
The role holder will play a key part in considering and modelling Financial parameters and thereby influencing the approach taken.
This role will evolve, with the opportunity to help shape and input to the review process, including an assessment of the financial viablity and development of business plan submissions.Initially the Financial Modelling Manager will develop and operate a suite of Excel based models to evaluate alternative regulatory treatments and options to aid the development of a pricing strategy.
The successful candidate will also play a key role in developing our relationship with external regulatory parties, through understanding and using the regulator's financial models in a robust, transparent way.
It is essential that you have strong Excel skills including writing and editing macros.
- Develop the suite of Excel models
- Operate the financial models to evaluate alternative frameworks and treatments
- Develop and run scenarios and sensitivities
- Review the industry regulators financial modelling to ensure it appropriately reflects the regulatory framework and as a cross check of the businesses modelling
- Perform financial viability analysis
- Develop the models to ensure modelling requirements for business plan submissions are robust