Financial Modelling Analyst - Reading
£35,000 - £40,000 + 31 days holiday + bank holidays
Town Centre based - free parking - flexible hours, flexible days, hybrid working (ideally 3 days pw in the office)
Our client is a superb, well-established, UK-based business, that operate globally for their customers. As a training provider, they have a passion for delivered an excellent service for all that need their services.
Due to a continued development of their services, and their infrastructure, they require a Financial Modelling Analyst, to work with their friendly, close-knit Finance team, as they embark on a new system implementation. With this in mind, they seek a newly created position - for a Financial Modelling Analyst to work closely with both the finance team and the systems team. Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Responsible for identifying and providing data on the financial performance of the institution as well as identifying possible risks
- Support the implementation of the new system
- Prepare insightful analysis to key stakeholders.
- Help drive the financial planning by analysing its performance and risks
- Assist in the development and standardisation of project costing templates and review progress against plans
- Assist in all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics, including annual planning, P&L forecast, cash flow forecasts, and central department budgets
- Support the business with ad hoc projects as a trusted adviser
- Provide critical insight on business trends and strategic initiatives
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of reporting and changes in legislation and practice
- Ensure all budget holders and senior management have access to accurate, timely and relevant
- Ad-hoc project work
Ideal profile as the successful Financial Modelling Analyst:
- Recent experience of working in a similar level role
- Flexible, adaptable and approachable
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Friendly, supportive and happy to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills, as you will be liaising with both finance and systems and non-finance members, as well as the external training providers
This is a superb opportunity to join at an exciting time, as this client are moving into a new phase of growth. Please do get in touch for further information and a full job spec.