Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
7 months ago
My client are an international manufacturing organisation that are currently entering a stage of rapid growth. They are looking for an experienced financial modeller to join them for 3-6 months for an outside ir35 fully remote role.
The position involves manipulating and developing existing models to provide profitability insights for new factory sights within the group.
- Responsible for building a full suite of financial models for forecasting and regular reporting for the Commercial team
- Deliver operational excellence across all financial modelling processes, challenge the team on current methodology and identify and lead on areas for improvement
- Act as Finance Lead for key projects across the team to ensure financial impacts are considered and effectively managed
- Establish credibility amongst peers, providing supportive challenge and valuable insight, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements
- Expert Excel modelling skills, experience and initiative in building robust financial models
- Able to maintain quality work and meet rigorous deadlines
- Able to present complex issues in clear, simple language
- Strong commercial acumen, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non- financial business drivers
- An analytic mindset comfortable working with big data sets and translating results into meaningful analysis and incorporating into forecasts
- Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior leadership