£30000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Hybrid
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience within Financial Fraud? Have you got a head for numbers and an investigative nature? Are you looking for a global, growing company to excel you career?
We are excited to be to be working with an established, forward-thinking, retail business based in Leicester. Offering high quality products and great customer service they remain a firm favourite amongst consumers and continue to dominate the global market. They are looking for a Financial Fraud Analyst to join their Analytics team within their finance function. You will be responsible for analysing fraudulent financial activity and developing and maintaining fraud prevention strategies across payment and credit platforms.
This role comes with an annual salary of up to £44,000 dependant on experience.
- Detect and understand fraudulent activity.
- Produce accurate reports for management and the wider business.
- Configure internal fraud engine to manage fraud risk within the risk parameters.
- Provide analysis to support and develop fraud tools.
- Build analytical models.
- Steer fraud and risk strategies to improve processes.
- Previous experience working in an Analyst role is essential.
- Confidently be able to resolve problems using large data sets and interpret the numbers.
- Previous experience working with a range of systems including Excel and SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Annual Salary of up to £44,000 DOE.
- Hybrid working.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- Colleague discounts.