£70000.00 - £80000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a PE backed multinational business head quartered in Berkshire. Highly acquisitive, the company has grown significantly, and this buy and build strategy is set to continue at pace. Given the acquisition rate, the Group Finance Function requires highly experienced and technically minded accounting professionals to manage the reporting and control of the Group's numbers.
The Financial Controller is a leadership role which manages a high performing team. You will be an inspirational leader with an appetite to motivate and coach a team.
- Provide high level technical accounting support predominantly under IFRS.
- Manage the Group accounting for acquisitions.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information for consolidation purposes including detailed review and push back on monthly submissions and month end checklists.
- Ensure robust understanding of Group Policies in line with developments in IFRS accounting.
- Managing regulatory compliance at the Business Units and ensuring all Business Unit statutory accounts are reviewed and filed on time.
- Forming strong relationships with the leaders of the subsidiary finance teams.
- Assisting with the monthly consolidation and Board Reporting process when required.
- Assisting with the authoring of year end 'Position Papers' for the external auditors.
The role is set against the backdrop of massive growth and change. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing and exciting business that offers scope for career development.