£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits including flexible hours
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join a fantastic business based just outside of Tamworth who are looking for a new Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will receive a base salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including flexible working hours and work from home options
Key Duties: Financial Controller: Tamworth
- Management and co-ordination of the finance team & management of the Treasury department that reports into the finance team.
- Monitor interfaces between the finance system and other systems used around the business and ensure the accuracy of the data that is being imported
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of production of daily/weekly/monthly/annual reporting
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of weekly group reporting and reporting to the management company
- Monitoring and report on capital expenditure against approved budgets.
- Ensuring accuracy of the fixed asset ledger.
- Management of the fixed asset process including approval process, setting up of fixed asset cards in the system, reconciliation of the asset ledger etc
- Ensure all regulatory requirements if all statutory bodies (HMRC etc) are met regarding the company's financial affairs.
- Monitoring of cash flows and production of cash flow forecasts
- Produce and ensure the accuracy of the reporting to business partners and submit when required
- Produce the monthly management accounts and add in commentary to explain performance and variances to budget/prior year/forecast, as appropriate, in line with the Group's reporting timetable
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of month end adjustments such as stock, accruals and prepayments, deferred revenue, depreciation
- Prepare a month end file giving analysis and support for figures in the management accounts and for review by the Head of Finance
Key Skills & Experience: Financial Controller: Tamworth
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
- Experience in a Finance Controller or Manager role
- Team Management Experience
- Extensive Management Accounts experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in an SME environment
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please do get in touch