Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a fast growing privately owned Business, which has gone through substantial investment in the search for a Financial Controller. You will be a key member of the leadership team, growing the finance function and board level reporting.
- Support senior leadership financial advice & strategy
- Produce full management accounts on a monthly basis
- Leadership and management of the finance team, including training, development and coaching to improve month end processes, including variance analysis.
- Oversight of budgeting, cashflow forecasting and commercial analysis
- Generate monthly based financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the company department to maintain current budgets, forecasts of sales, expenditures, and cash flows as well as reporting on budget to actual results
- Responsible for IT strategy and its development to support the growing business and implementation of systems and other systems upgrade and replacements.
- Ownership of Year End and managing the audit process.
- Ensure compliance with Vat, Paye, Nic and Corporation Tax reporting requirements.
- Fully Qualifed ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Dealt at board level
- Preferably prior experience in an SME
Up to £75,000 + Package