Solihull, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Financial Controller - Solihull - 60 - 65k
Practice trained with a couple of years of Industry experience? Now looking to take the next step into a Financial Controller position?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a PE-backed organisation in Solihull with the recruitment of a new Financial Controller. The role will take control of all day to day financial matters for the organisation, while leading the team and supporting the CFO.
The day today is going to be fast-paced and will need an Accountant who is not afraid of driving change within an ever-changing environment. The CFO has been progressed internally and is happy to offer as much support as necessary to ensure the new FC is a success.
The right person for this role will be practice trained, (ACA or ACCA) Qualified and looking to take a step up from a Reporting Manager or Financial Accounting role. A hands-on attitude is essential and the ability to identify and drive through improvements. Team management and leadership skills will also be important, but not essential as the CFO is happy to support. The right person will also see the benefits of moving into the PE space and what that can mean for their future progression internally and externally.
As the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the statutory audit process and statutory accounts production, including regular liaison with the audit team.
- Completion of regulatory reporting
- Production of monthly Group and UK management accounts and input into the monthly preparation of the board pack.
- Review of the German subsidiary reporting results.
- Significant involvement in the production of the annual budget and half year reforecast.
- Maintenance of the Group's liquidity modelling and cash flow forecast.
- Submission of VAT and corporation tax returns with assistance from the Group's external advisors.
Financial Controller Package:
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday