£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens
about 2 months ago
Gleeson finance are delighted to be working with this established SME in Rugby, to recruit a Financial Controller. Reporting in to the Managing Director, and with 1 direct report, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the transactional finance, as well as offering commercial and strategic support to the business. This role will play a key part in ensuring robust controls and processes are implemented as well as contributing to growth.
- Monthly management accounts, with commentary
- Preparation of annual company budgets and forecasts
- Financial reporting, reviewing costs, approving financial submissions and initiating profit improvement plans to achieve or exceed expectations.
- Oversee and regularly review budget and forecast creation, income recovery, cost recognition and cash collection controls and deliver the P&L on time and to budget.
- Maintenance of company spend and contracts management.
- Active participant in strategic management and direction of the business.
- Overseeing the day to day transactions.
- Staff Management, 1 direct report.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), and have prior experience within an SME setting. You will be able to understand contract obligations and have demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining a customer focused culture. We are looking for true hands-on business partners, who will thrive on developing and growing the business.
As well as being a key member of a successful company, you will receive a salary of up to C £55,000, flexible working, continuous professional development, on-site parking and a competitive benefits package.
To hear more, please call Sophie Evans, Business Manager, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct.