£50000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client a food manufacturer based near Ludlow, is looking for a Financial Controller to join them on a 12-18 month FTC. As the Financial Controller you will report into the Finance Director and also have 2 direct reports.
- To Business Partner the Management Team and Commercial team challenging where necessary their current processes, margin analysis and product costings
- To produce the internal monthly management accounts and sales reports to include supporting the Group Finance Director with the preparation of the internal Board pack.
- To effectively manage contracts (e.g facilities, lease vehicles) to ensure good value for money and sound business decisions.
- To oversee the annual external audit and statutory accounts production
- To mentor and coach other members of the team
Skills & Experience
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and effective decision making
- Ideally knowledge of SAP
- Ideally manufacturing industry background
If you are interested in this role please either contact Emily at Gleeson or click apply and I will be in touch