£65000.00 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Based in Buckinghamshire, with an international presence, this company has grown phenomenally since its inception in the 1980's.
With an enviable client base of some of the world's most successful brands, the company continues to thrive. Innovation, creativity and diversity are synonymous with this company and I am seeking an individual that aligns with the values of the company.
As the Financial Controller, you will support the business at all levels drawing on strong financial knowledge to run an efficient finance function operating internationally.
- Leading and managing the finance team.
- Ensuring financial controls effectively operate across the business.
- Implement procedural controls for all transactions across the business.
- Review of the profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- Support the senior leadership team to deliver concise business plans and rolling financial targets.
Key this role is the ability to grow and retain talent. Your aim will be to create a collaborative environment delivering quality. You will be a credible individual able to influence at senior level building strong working relationships with the Divisional Heads.
Given the continued success of this company, I require an ambitious individual that has a clear career plan. This is a fun and forward thinking company, the successful individual will bring new and fresh ideas to the table.