£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, PHC, bonus
8 months ago
Multi-National US Owned Aerospace and Aviation Manufacturing firm, is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join the Business as a Divisional Financial Controller. Based out of their Banbury site, the Financial Controller will be paid a salary in the range of £55,000 to £70,000 (depending on level of experience), pension, private health care / dental cover and bonus.
This is an exciting time to join the company as it goes through a period of growth. The role will suit a dynamic individual who can work closely with the Finance Director in ensuring the company's financial targets and objectives are met.
Financial Controller - Responsibilities
- Business partnering the Operational leads and Operations Manager through cost centre, capex and headcount reviews, providing cost control support and challenge
- Management of the bottom up process for the annual budget and 5 year plan
- Overseeing the month end close process in SAP and Corporate reporting via HFM (Hyperion)
- Managing the monthly forecast process, including reviewing and consolidating the submissions from other finance team members, including the preparation of monthly forecast packs for review with Corporate
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliation process and review for quality and accuracy
- Managing the Quarterly/Annual reporting schedules into Corporate
- Ownership of the statutory accounts and tax reporting cycles
- Ownership of the financial controls environment and implementation of Sarbanes Oxley testing
- Guidance and development of two qualified accountants through matrix management
Financial Controller - Who are we looking for?
- Ideally a Chartered Accountant who trained with a recognised Audit firm ("1st movers" at Manager or Senior Manager grade are encouraged to apply), strong ACMA and ACCA Qualified Accountants with relevant experience will also be considered
- Strong financial control skills
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- The natural ability to influence and develop relationships
- Track record of people management
- Experience of the manufacturing, aviation, aerospace, or automotive sectors is desirable
To apply for the Financial Controller position based in Banbury, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.