£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, pension, bonus
22 days ago
***Seeking immediately available applicants***
An established Business based in Telford are seeking an immediately available Qualified Accountant, to join them as Financial Controller (No.1 in Finance) on a permanent basis for an exciting start-up division, due to be launched in 2020. The Financial Controller will earn a salary in the range of £55-£65k + car, pension and bonus.
Reporting in to the Group Finance Director and Divisional MD, you will establish all areas of financial control and reporting in the newest member of the Group. Recruiting and then managing a small finance team, the Financial Controller will be responsible for embedding all areas of financial control/reporting in addition to forming the management reporting capabilities along with the Senior Management team of the business. This will include overseeing the key functions in the department in addition to working closely with the Group FD and other Group colleagues to achieve the desired goals. As such, travel will be necessary at certain times, especially in the earlier months.
- Fully qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience in industry in a similar role
- Must have a higher-level knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- SAP knowledge would be desirable though not essential as training will be provided.
- Self-motivated and confident
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management