Solihull, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus
6 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager - Solihull - 50 - 55k & 10% Bonus
I am working with a growing business who due to expansion are now looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the business. Due to the nature of the role, it will require an individual who has trained in practice and progressed to manager level or made a step into Industry and now looking for the next step on the path to Finance Director.
The business are in a period of transition and need hungry individuals who are eager to drive change and looking for a challenging role. As the Financial Reporting Manager the purpose will be to support the Leadership team in the areas of statutory reporting, balance sheet reviews, reporting to shareholders, reporting to retail partners and completion of government returns.
Applicants will need to be ACA or ACCA Qualified with previous experience gained within practice.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the Management accounts are prepared and presented in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- Ensure that group accounting policies are followed;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register and control of the capital expenditure process ensuring adherence to Group policies;
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations;
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Assisting with Tax returns and tax submissions.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders via Group reporting tools for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group
- Review of other Group reporting requirements, for example, quarterly fixed assets returns and other