£55000 - £65000 per annum + FX car, 15% Bonus, PHC, Life Assurance
2 months ago
We are seeking a best-in-class Financial Controller for a fast-paced business based in Telford, Shropshire. This is an exciting and senior role which has been created to establish all areas of financial control and reporting in a new division, so we require someone technically strong, and commercially aware. Joining the business at this particular time would be a fantastic move, more detail to be given on application.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Implementing monthly (and eventually weekly) reporting of financial performance demonstrating performance against key metrics for senior management to target improved business performance.
- Implementing a financial reporting cycle that allows timely reporting of financial performance.
- Implementing a forecasting and budgeting process which allows adherence to Group reporting timelines.
- Embed robust measures in all aspects of financial control to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with the Group FD and senior management team to oversee the key functions in the department ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc project work TBC.
The successful Financial Controller will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA), with several years post qualification experience in a similar financial control role.
This is a fast-paced business, therefore a background in logistics, transport, warehousing, supply chain or retail would be particularly highly regarded. Solid knowledge of an ERP system, such as SAP, would also be beneficial; as will advanced MS Excel skills.
In this highly-visible Financial Controller role, we require someone with outstanding interpersonal skills, who can communicate effectively with all levels of management; someone self-motivated and confident, forward-thinking, diligent and committed.
The benefits package on offer for this exciting Financial Controller role in Telford, is a base salary of up to £65,000 (dependant on experience), plus a 15% bonus; fully expensed company car (or cash for car); family private medical cover; 4x life assurance; and 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays in addition).
If this Financial Controller role in Telford, Shropshire, sounds like your perfect next step, please apply at your earliest convenience with your most recent CV to this advert. Thank you.
Telford, Shropshire is also easily accessible from west Staffordshire; south Cheshire and west Cheshire, north Powys, and the West Midlands and Black Country.