Financial Controller - Solihull - 45 - 55k + Bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a growing SME in Solihull who, due to a recent promotion are looking for a Financial Controller to join the team. The role will be supporting two separate businesses who have doubled in size over the past 18 months and have an aggressive growth plan which will see further expansion. The role needs an individual who enjoys a varied workload and wants to take ownership, and drive changes throughput the group.
As the business grows the Financial Controller will eventually progress into the no.1 role in Finance, which will include managing the team and maintaining the day to day, alongside identifying potential opportunities to continue growth. The role will still need a hands on individual and managing a small team will be a big part of the role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- WIP Scheduling for Commercial and bank submissions
- Balance sheet reconciliations and Control.
- Sales and KPI reporting, analyse trends and provide insights to department directors.
- Senior lead in Annual Audit process.
- Assist Finance Director with Annual Budget preparation and forecasting.
- Weekly KPI / Sales reporting
- Support Commercial Department to ensure project cost are kept within budget, help the team with process improvements continuously.
- Improve systems to facilitate growth and put forward new initiatives.
- Be a project lead in future ERP systems upgrade.
- Sales Team Bonus setting and calculation.
- Ad hoc Reporting for FD and other departments
The right individual will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified with a keen interest in joining an SME organisation and progressing into a leadership role in the future. Experience managing a team would be an advantage, however, not essential.
Package on offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Private Medical