Bilston, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
28 days ago
I am working with an International business who searching for a Financial Controller to join the business. The business are in need of hungry individuals who are eager to drive change and looking for a challenging role. As the Financial Controller the purpose will be to support the Leadership team in the areas of statutory reporting, balance sheet reviews, reporting to shareholders, reporting to retail partners and completion of government returns.
Applicants will need to be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with demonstratable experience gained in a similar role.
Financial Controller responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the Management accounts are prepared and presented in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- Ensure that group accounting policies are followed;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register and control of the capital expenditure process ensuring adherence to Group policies;
- Responsible for all inter-company accounts and reconciliations;
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation process and ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group reporting obligations are adhered to.
- Assisting with Tax returns and tax submissions.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of monthly accounting information required by the shareholders via Group reporting tools for consolidation according to Group reporting timetable;
- Communicate auditor requirements to other departments and ensure audit deadlines and Group
- Review of other Group reporting requirements, for example, quarterly fixed assets returns and other