£75000 - £85000 per annum
26 days ago
Overview - Financial Controller
Gleeson Recruitment Group are very pleased to be supporting a high priority senior management position within a leading, acquisitive manufacturer based in Leicester.
This Financial Controller position will be responsible for leading an entire finance function that includes financial reporting, management accounts and business planning. With the business also planning to grow via acquisitions there will also be a lot of involvement in M&A activity.
Accounts & Controls
- Take the lead with the financial accounting processes, preparing annual forecasts and budgets, monthly management accounts and business plans
- Ensure that the consolidation of divisional financial statements are prepared and submitted in a timely manner and fairly reflect business performance
- Ensure that the financial controls and relevant operational processes are appropriate and effective
- Ensure the financial control processes used are properly documented, tested and embedded
- Develop and provide direction for the financial planning and annual budget processes. Ensure plans are communicated.
- Prepare and perform monthly financial performance reviews.
- Identify financial or operational issues and the identification of solutions
- Develop and monitor the implementation of corrective action plans.
- Provide key management information and analysis to make informed business decisions and to help drive business performance improvement.
- Drive improvement through use of key performance indicators.
- Develop and create the financial integration plans
- Be the interface point to deliver finance integration steps
- Create and develop a consistent reporting framework for financial reporting
Gleeson Recruitment Group would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* CIMA, ACCA OR ACA Qualified
* Recent Financial Controller experience within Manufacturing
* Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
* Stakeholder management and influencing
* Commercial and operational decision support
* Strong IT skills including advanced Excel