£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + £5000 car allowance
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively in partnership with a high-growth distribution business in Staffordshire, who own a number of different brands who supply into some of the largest retailers in the UK. Backed by an international parent company, they have experienced high growth throughout covid and are looking to add a new Financial Controller to the team.
This is an excellent position for an experienced Finance Manager looking to take a step up, or a Financial Controller looking for a new challenge. This is a broad position, managing a team of both qualified accountants and transactional staff. You'll have the opportunity to lead the team through both an ERP migration and then, in time, an implementation.
- To support the finance team to ensure the delivery of business objectives through the provision and interpretation of key management information, including the production of monthly accounts
- To provide quality information and use this to pro-actively challenge and influence local teams
- Full review of monthly management accounts across three business units
- Managing external audit
- You will also produce financial KPI's and information on business performance
- Budget and forecast process management
- When and where necessary you will develop the KPI's to match the drivers required to improve the businesses performance
- You will strive to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of what we do to support other functions in driving factory efficiencies and reducing site costs.
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) is required
- Manufacturing accounting experience is a necessity
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Interpretation of standard costings and variances
- Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working