About Our Client
Our client is a property group. The business is currently going through a major investment strategy. This is an exciting time for someone to join the business and support it through this next phase of its growth and expansion. They are a fast paced, and constantly evolving business and your ability to drive change as part of the leadership team will be important.
This is high profile Financial Controller opportunity. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role sits at the heart of the business and is a great entry route to a highly successful group. There is a major capital plan spanning the next few years which represents a significant investment across the group and therefore has high visibility at Board level.
It will be a key part of the role to have a robust forecast of the investment plan, providing the necessary insight and challenge to the project delivery teams as well as at Board level.
You will be expected to provide financial leadership to the Senior Management Team (SMT) to achieve both their strategic and operational goals, through reporting and management information which support the SMT and Board in their decision making.
Also, responsible for controlling finance in these critical business areas, ensuring the integrity and quality of financial and management reporting complying with Group reporting requirements and governance policies at all times.
- For this high-profile Financial Controller opportunity, you must be a qualified accountant (preferably ACA, or ACCA) with significant post qualified experience and extensive financial reporting experience
- Construction/ Property Development OR big capital project experience is essential, and business experience with Capital control, working capital control
- You must be comfortable leading change and capable of influencing at all levels and be able to build strong relationships based on integrity, trust, and respected financial judgement
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, whilst still promoting a culture of continuous improvement will be important
- Must also possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to express opinions clearly, and the ability to translate complex financial matters in a concise and meaningful way
- Our client has adopted a hybrid working arrangement. You will need to be in the office on average at least 3 days per week, and with flexibility to travel when needed to sites
What's on Offer
Up to £80,000 Basic Salary, Car, Bonus and Benefits
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.