Solihull, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Financial Controller - Overview
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a really exciting business in a retained search and selection, for a Financial Controller based in Solihull.
In this role you will be the number one in finance, reporting directly to the owner, being fully responsible for all aspects of finance, including management of a Financial Accountant.
The company in question are a very well established service focused business who have been experiencing sustained growth over the last few years. It is a great time to join the company in a senior leadership position that will have a pivotal impact on the continuing growth plans.
Financial Controller - Responsibilities
- Accounts Preparation
- Consolidated accounts
- Fixed asset register
- Statutory reporting and accounts
- Corporation tax returns
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- variance analysis
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- management reporting for the Directors
- Supporting cashflow forecasting
Skills & Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA preferred)
- Experience as a number one would be advantageous
- Strong technical accounting background
- Self driven
- Team player
- Proficient with Excel
What's on offer!
- Pro rata salary of up to £75,000 (full time equivalent)
- Flexibility - work hours/days of your choice
- Pension contribution of up to 8%
- A collaborative and family run culture
- An established, long serving team