£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
My client, an award winning leader in the media industry requires a financial controller to replace the long standing incumbent. With offices across Europe and planned expansion this is a great time to join this award winning business.
The financial controller will have full responsibility for financial reporting, operational finance and business partnering across the group. This role will support the CFO and the board whilst managing a team of three.
- Provide business partnering support to all departments and act as advisor on major projects and other initiatives
- Oversee year end statutory accounts, act as poc for auditors, lead on group financial reporting and implement appropriate financial controls and policies
- Support CFO and deputise in absence
- Support budget and forecast cycle
- Produce cashflow forecast and manage group liquidity
- VAT submissions
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of running a small finance function. Strong excel skills are essential alongside a deep understanding of VAT rules across Europe and multi-currency experience. The business is running a 3/2 hybrid working pattern.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with exceptional people at a time of expansion.