Up to £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you looking to build your career with a business that values you as an employee? Does working in a supportive and encouraging environment sound like a great career step for you?
I am pleased to be partnered with a thriving business based in Warwick who are experiencing rapid yet steady growth, looking to add a Financial Controller into their vibrant team. You will be based in the Warwick office on a hybrid, flexible basis for a salary of up to £35,000 PA + study support and brilliant benefits. This is a brand that truly cares about their employees and boasts the opportunity to develop a career alongside access to great benefits such as company away days, funded annual trips abroad and much more!
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and expected to deliver exceptional service to your own portfolio of clients, with a group of successful Financial Controllers surrounding you to guide your development within the role. It's vital you have outstanding communication skills and are confident when liaising with your clients; relationships are key in this position. This pivotal role offers exceptional development opportunities, and you will be encouraged to continuously learn to allow your accounting career to blossom.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client and be a point of contact for the client's business
- Month, quarter and year-end close and reporting to clients in accordance with agreed terms
- VAT returns, HMRC reports and CIS
- Liaise with the external accountant/auditor to manage the year end accounts
- Monitor, strategise and control the client's financial position, including managing payments
- Identify opportunities for up-sale of additional services to clients, adding value to the offering to strengthen the brand
- Attend networking events on behalf of the company
What you need to succeed:
- Vast knowledge of UK bookkeeping, management accounting and financial administration
- Strong client service ethic - excellent service delivery is vital
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Great excel skills; V-Lookups and Pivot tables as a minimum
- Knowledge of practice accounting methods
- Written and verbal multi-lingual skills will be exceptional!
- Part Qualified accountant, working towards your qualification