Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + £6,600 car allowance + 22.5% bonus
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a multinational waste management business, with multiple sites across the UK. They are recruiting a Financial Controller to manage the finance function within the Sheffield site, with occasional travel to Nottinghamshire.
This role has been created due to internal progression within the business - there is real potential to build a fantastic career within this business and progress your career. There is also a true hybrid working model, with 2-3 days per week working from home.
There is also a fantastic salary of £60,000 on offer, plus a £6,600 car allowance, 12% company pension and a bonus up to 22.5%.
This Financial Controller role will play a key part within the Finance division, who help the wider business achieve its targets and plans. You will have 2 direct line reports and 8 indirect, so line management experience is a must.
Strong business partnering and provision of financial support help achieve these targets. You must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, with proven experience in a Financial Controller role.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller position:
- Core Accounting responsibilities include the production of Management Accounts, Group Reporting, Forecasts, Budgets and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Management of external audit and completing of Statutory Accounts for 3 legal entities
- At all times ensuring compliance with internal procedures and controls
- Strong Balance Sheet Control
- Board Paper & Investco Paper preparation and presentation
- Pricing and Modelling for New Business opportunities and Contract changes
- Development of Key Metrics to measure Business Performance
- Development of LTP and Growth Opportunities
- Process Improvements
The following experience is required for this Financial Controller position:
- 5 years PQE - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience of leading and developing a high performing team
- Strong Communication Skills at all levels
- Experience of Business Partnering with Stakeholders across the organisation
- Financial and Statutory Accounts experience
- Systems experience - Workday, Google, Excel, Vector
- Modelling and Pricing
- Strong commercial acumen