£45000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Financial Controller in Warwick - 47k - 53k
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a growing service provider in Warwick who are keen to hire a Financial Controller to support a new business unit. The Financial Controller will report directly into a Head of Finance and the Managing Director of the business they're supporting and will be the main contact for any financial matters.
The role is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who enjoys day to day interaction with operations and likes a varied and challenging role. The Financial Controller will support the MD with all financial matters and build relationships with commercial and operational teams to ensure continued growth.
As a Qualified Accountant you will have developed a skillset which gives you the confidence to introduce new processes, influence the leadership team and produce management accounts with limited guidance.
Travel will be needed to sites in the Northampton area once or twice a week, however, the FC will have autonomy over their diary.
Finance Manager in Warwick responsibilities:
- Provide and deliver analysis and insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiates change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Produce Management Accounts to tight deadlines and presentations with Company MD's
- Facilitate and manage an Annual (plus Quarter refresh cycle) for P&L, BS & Cashflow
Financial Controller in Warwick Package:
- £47,000 - £53,000
- 25 days holiday