Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a high performing manufacturing business based in Worcester who are recruiting for an experienced accountant to join them as the Financial Controller, the role reports directly into the group CFO and would suit either a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) or a qualified by experience individual.
The role offers great flexibility as well as the opportunity to influence and improve process's.
Key Duties: Financial Controller, Worcester, £50,000
- Lead the monthly balance sheet reconciliation, ensuring the books reflect an accurate picture for the business and its assets and liabilities.
- Management of Financial and General accounting for group's operations, including any new system upgrades and implementations
- Management of UK Vat, Interstat and other applicable statutes and requirements toward compliance and accounting need for UK operations
- Management of Group accounting activities, including accounting for central and shareholder activities, inter site and intercompany reconciliations
- Leading the monthly closure timetable, working with Group Operations and Reporting controller to ensure 100% OTIF on Annual timetable
Qualifications & Experience: Financial Controller, Worcester, £50,000
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)/ Part Qualified / Qualified by experience
- Highly numeric / strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail, focused on implementing robust controls and processes
- Experienced in Statutory accounting and management of audits
- Experience in preparation on statutory accounts and Tax packs
For more information on this Financial Controller position based in Worcester please do get in touch