4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Financial Controller to a family group of 5 privately owned business entities.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate person who wants the opportunity to have a direct impact in the success of a fast paced, dynamic, growing business.
This role will have close working relationships with the CEO and Managing Directors and Commercial teams, as well as being an extremely integral member of the SMT. This is a highly visible role within the Group.
- Overall responsibility for finance
- Monthly Management Accounts & Reporting
- Lead on integration of newly acquired businesses and projects
- Maintaining investor and banking relationships
- Oversee the statutory audit including reviewing the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Implementing and developing systems
- Budgeting, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Managing Cash Flow
- Leading Team
- Continuously analysing for commercial improvements, cost reductions, proactively identifying trends and results.
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA OR CIMA) with 3 years at Financial Controller level
- Keen to be a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and growing organisation, able to be both 'hands-on' and strategic
- Multi-currency management and consolidation experience
- FMCG Experience preferable